|THD Plus Noise:||0.1 %||Product Type:||Audio Amplifiers|
|Package / Case:||HTSSOP-32||Output Power:||50 W|
TPA3116D2 Audio Power Amplifier IC,
HTSSOP-32 Audio Power Amplifier IC,
Class D Audio ICs
TPA3116D2DADR TPA3116D2 TPA3116 IC chip new original 32-HTSSOP TPA3116D2 HTSSOP-32 TPA3116 TSSOP Audio ICS
1• Supports Multiple Output Configurations
– 2 × 50 W Into a 4-ΩBTL Load at 21 V
– 2 × 30 W Into a 8-ΩBTL Load at 24 V
– 2 × 15 W Into a 8-ΩBTL Load at 15 V
• Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 26 V
• Efficient Class-D Operation
– >90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low
Idle Loss Greatly Reduces Heat Sink Size
– Advanced Modulation Schemes
• Multiple Switching Frequencies
– AM Avoidance
– Master and Slave Synchronization
– Up to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
• Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High
PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
• Programmable Power Limit
• Differential and Single-Ended Inputs
• Stereo and Mono Mode With Single-Filter Mono
• Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
• Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including
Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Overtemperature, DC-
Detect, and Short Circuit With Error Reporting
• Thermally Enhanced Packages
– DAD (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Up)
– DAP (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Down)
• –40°C to 85°C Ambient Temperature Range
When to Use an Output Filter for EMI Suppression
The TPA3116D2 has been tested with a simple ferrite bead filter for a variety of applications including long
speaker wires up to 125 cm and high power. The TPA3116D2 EVM passes FCC class-B specifications under
these conditions using twisted speaker wires. The size and type of ferrite bead can be selected to meet
application requirements. Also, the filter capacitor can be increased if necessary with some impact on efficiency.
There may be a few circuit instances where it is necessary to add a complete LC reconstruction filter. These
circumstances might occur if there are nearby circuits which are sensitive to noise. In these cases a classic
second order Butterworth filter similar to those shown in the figures below can be used.
Some systems have little power supply decoupling from the AC line but are also subject to line conducted
interference (LCI) regulations. These include systems powered by "wall warts" and "power bricks." In these
cases, LC reconstruction filters can be the lowest cost means to pass LCI tests. Common mode chokes using
low frequency ferrite material can also be effective at preventing line conducted interference.
A 2.1 solution, U1 TPA3116D2 in Master mode 400 kHz, BTL, gain if 20 dB, power limit not implemented. U2 in
Slave, PBTL mode gain of 20 dB. Inputs are connected for differential inputs.
BOM List Model Matches Server Steps:
(1) Contact customer service and send BOM-(product list).
(2) Query model (BOM report needs to edit the product and quantity queried).
(3) Specific price and product quality instructions for obtaining products .
Active components (IC integrated circuits, memory chips, diodes, transistors, etc.)
Passive components (capacitors, resistors, inductors, etc.)
Electromechanical components (connectors, switching devices, etc.).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours, please do not rush the negative feedback.
We also offer more ICs. MOS, transistors, capacitors, resistors, potentiometers, connectors, cables, electronic tools .... military
products inventory high quality, fast delivery, long-term warranty.